FriendlyGamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
landkrabben1

I die when I spawn Empty I die when I spawn

Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:27 pm
When the server crash, the map often (if not always) starts at the map de_dust_cz and when I join the server and have played one round I just begin to die round after round, which is very annoying and also makes it impossible to play.
I don't know if this only happens to me but I hope you will take a look at it and try to fix it, if possible.

Last edited by landkrabben1 on Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had to take the "notify me when a reply is posted" off)
SHAD0W
SHAD0W
Founder

I die when I spawn Empty Re: I die when I spawn

Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:52 am
Your current level? Player Model your using?

Also, have you tried clearing your powers? If so, do you still die if you have not selected any heroes at all?
landkrabben1

Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:15 pm
SHAD0W wrote:Your current level? Player Model your using?

Also, have you tried clearing your powers? If so, do you still die if you have not selected any heroes at all?
My level is Warrior.
Player model/skin. I have tried different skins also the basic skins.
I have not tried to clear all powers but I will try that next time it happens.
landkrabben1

Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:53 pm
I leveled up to hero and the glitch still happened but when i cleared my powers it stopped, the map changed so I did not have the opportunity to select powers and see which power it was.
DrCringe
DrCringe

Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:26 pm
Me too...
Sploogemaster

Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:30 am
dieing whenever i spawn i tried to reset my powers it work untill i repicked all of my powers and now im still dieing the map is on de_Dust_cz its getting really annoying been dieing for the past 15min waiting on a votemap to see if that will fix it
landkrabben1

Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:50 pm
Sploogemaster wrote:dieing whenever i spawn i tried to reset my powers it work untill i repicked all of my powers and now im still dieing the map is on de_Dust_cz its getting really annoying been dieing for the past 15min waiting on a votemap to see if that will fix it
Yes, this happens due to a hero, do you know which hero you had chosen when it started again?
Sploogemaster

Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:29 pm
no i dont remember but i learned to just wait it out on dust till theres a votemap after that i saw no issues
landkrabben1

Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:43 pm
Sploogemaster wrote:no i dont remember but i learned to just wait it out on dust till theres a votemap after that i saw no issues
Yea thats because it only happens on the first map after a crash, which is de_dust_cz, and ok.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum